In 100 years Tuke and Bell has grown from a small company to become one of the market leaders in the design and manufacture of sewage purification equipment. This success stems from consistently meeting the needs of our customers with well designed and competitively priced products.
Our growth has been sustained by investment in the latest technology and by providing an unrivaled after sales and advice service. These services range from full project management, including complete mechanical and electrical turnkey projects, to installation of individual systems and package sewage treatment plants.
By continually investing in training and skills, we ensure that we have the abilities to satisfy the most stringent treatment quality requirements and current technical standards.
- One of the leading suppliers of sewage treatment equipment.
- Tuke & Bell was established in 1908.
- Tuke & Bell has supplied equipment to countries all over the world.
- All of our equipment is designed and manufactured in the U.K.
- Over 100 years experience.
- One of the widest ranges of products in the industry.
- Full process and design support.
- Reputation for quality and service.
- Maintenance contracts available on all equipment.
- Extensive stock of spares for our own and other company’s equipment.
- Temporary plant design.
- Audited to ISO 9001.
11,506 total views, 1 views today