The Tuke & Bell Vertical Aerator consists of a horizontal rotating aerator plate driven by a vertical torque tube, directly coupled to the drive gearbox. The gearbox is mounted onto a height adjustable plate which allows for the immersion of the aerator to be set. The whole aerator assembly can be suspended from a fixed steel or concrete bridge structure, alternatively a floating pontoon can be utilised.
- The Vertical Aerator can be typically offered in a range from 4kW up to 110kW.
- The Tuke & Bell Vertical Aerator incorporates the following features: -
- Hydraulically efficient aerator vane design.
- Immersion adjustment allows for fine tuning of the process.
- Heavy duty materials used throughout for long life erosion resistance.
- Suitable for bridge or floating applications.
- Low trajectory wave eliminating the requirement for additional fixed or rotating shrouds.
- Air entrainment ports prevent cavitation and vibration.
- Intensive mixing and circulation of the tank contents are achieved by the pumping action of the aerator.
- Gearbox and bearings rated to 100,000 hour life span.
2,209 total views, 2 views today