The Tuke & Bell Horizontal Aerator consists of a horizontal rotating shaft onto which either aeration tines or beater bars are fitted. The shaft is mounted between bearings and can either be supported by the concrete tank or suspended from a steel bridge. A flexible coupling transmits torque from the drive gearbox to the aerator rotor. Immersion of the rotor is typically controlled by altering the water https://handsfreehealth.com/hfhealth/buy-cialis-online/ level in the tank.
- The Horizontal Aerator can be typically offered in a range from 2.2kW up to 37kW.
- The Tuke & Bell Horizontal Aerator incorporates the following features: –
- Hydraulically efficient aerator vane design.
- Aerator designed to allow easy maintenance of individual component parts.
- Suitable for bridge or tank mounted applications.
- Gearbox and bearings rated to 100,000 hour life span.